The MST Development Corporation currently oversees six properties totaling 160 acres of prime developable lands throughout Metro Vancouver, valued at over $1 billion.
Properties fully or partially owned by the MST Partnership are:
- Marine Drive Lands in West Vancouver
- Jericho Lands (west) in Vancouver
- Jericho Lands (east) in Vancouver – co-owned with the Canada Lands Company
- Heather Street Lands in Vancouver – co-owned with the Canada Lands Company
- Former Liquor Distribution Branch site on East Broadway in Vancouver – co-owned with Aquilini Investment Group
- Willingdon Lands in Burnaby – co-owned by the Musqueam and Tsleil-Waututh with Aquilini Investment Group
Our ancestors shared these lands for generations with no city lines or boundaries. They are important to us because of the historic village sites and areas of our cultural heritage found there. We will continue to work together to share these lands and to ensure all our partners, both Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal, see the benefit of working together as one.
Additional information regarding each of these properties will be provided as planning and development processes begin. It is anticipated that each of these properties would be subject to a multi-year, multi-phase planning process which will include opportunities for public input.
We look forward to working with our neighbours to plan and develop these lands into inspiring, progressive and sustainable new neighbourhoods that benefit the community, region and members of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh.